Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Clarification....

It's true, Einstein originally postulated via his Unified Field Theory that
gravity SHOULD be a form of electromagnatism. But as stated in my previous
post, no connection has yet been found.

However, in his Special Theory of Relativity he postulated that gravity
could be a warping of space/time. Obviously, this was a VERY difficult
concept for other physists to grasp or perform experiments on. A more
"simple" explanation (i.e. gravitational waves or the graviton) was sought
that could be more easily understood and, more importantly, DETECTED.
Again, there are physists teaching RIGHT NOW at Calteach who still believe
in the Graviton or gravitational wave theory. Experiments in space are
still being conducted in an effort to detect gravitational waves.

But again, with all of our high technology, it astounds me there is yet a
consenus regarding this issue. AS it is clear, if gravitons or
gravitational waves exist, we may simply lack the technology or simply lack
the knowledge as far as WHAT THE HECK TO LOOK FOR. Again, for the last 100
years, intersteller waves have ALWAYS been electromagnetic in nature. Now
we are looking for a wave that is not, how the hell do we start?

And the relationship between accelerated motion and gravity is much too
similar to ignore. There MUST be a relationship. An "acceleration" in the
fourth dimension (and hence undetectable) would elegantly solve the riddle.

I am no genius. I am NOT going to solve this problem on my own. HOWEVER,
one of my many hopes is that we can solve this before I die. Perhaps a
Unified Theory of the Universe (beyond String theory) might shed light on
this issue. But if what I believe is true, we may never be able to perform
experiments to PROVE a warping of space/time is responsible for gravity.

I don't know. It hurts my brain. But as I said before, with all our modern
science, to understand so very little about a force that effects US ALL
everyday, every minute, is incredible to me. These obscure experiments we
perform using multi-billion dollar particle accelerators make me laugh.
It's like, well, we can't understand this HUGE, ENORMOUS mystery in the
universe, so let's study something virtually no one can understand nor will
have ANY effect on Joe Average's day to day life (unlike gravity).

But hey, research money has to be spent on SOMETHING that might yeild a
result, right?

MOSFET