Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default QUESTION: JBL Speaker Rattle

"Keith G" wrote in message

"Michael Kennedy" wrote

Maybe your news server just didn't see his reply or it didn't get
crossposted? I see a few regulars in that reply from s.e.r.. I know that
EADGBE isn't a spammer / Troll as well. If you upset because it is
crossposted, create a filter. Theres no need to get angry about it.

Angry at newsgroup posts? Oh, I don't think so....

Please point to where my original response is incorrect:

"According to my reader, the last time this crossposting clown posted in
ukra
was 18/05/07 to ask for free advice with questions about more dodgy old
gear, splashed across a different spread of newsgroups and then failed to
acknowledge the bunch of helpful replies he received...."

And then consider directing your advice to the root cause - ie, the
crossposter himself who, incidentally, responded to me with this little
gem:

"Then you don't know how to read your reader, asshole.

If you ACTUALLY did the research you claim to have done, you will
find that I have consistently and publicly thanked the people who
took the time to help me."

When the clear evidence:

http://www.apah69.dsl.pipex.com/show/ukra.jpg

indicates that a) I did do the research, b) your paragon failed to thank
anyone at least on that occasion and c) is, in fact, a crossposting little
gob****e who doesn't brook at dragging half Usenet into sorting out his
problems for free if, when and as he feels like it....

Hey ! I've never seen you getting this worked up Keefy baby ! Those good 'ol
Aussie boys on ukra been giving you lessons or summat ? d;~}

Arfa