Eddie Runner

Default Actual tests - aiming woofer boxes

Nousaine wrote:

CARS have boundries ON ALL SIDES that are reletivly
(compared to bass wavelengths) close and WILL affect the sounds
to some extent no matter WHERE you put a woofer!

But the way they affect one is dependent on fequency as well.

Obviously

In a small space,
such as a car, below the frequency of the lowest axial mode we enter the
pressure region where the driver displacement directly pressurizes the cabin
and there is a 12-dB per octave as freq falls reinforcement.

Define LOWEST AXIAL MODE!
And your definition of PRESSURE REGION would also be appropriate
(since I already gave you my defintiion and explanation of pressure)

You keep stating this as if it were some sort of LAW or something
but you have no explanation....

Time to TRY to explain it now Tom.