Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

Default Digital I/O connectors to PC...?

On Mar 15, 12:27*pm, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 3/15/2012 4:16 AM, Luxey wrote:

Behringer BCA2000,

Not even close to what the original poster is looking for.

There are a couple of models in the little UCA series that
have S/PDIF output, but not input.

of audio." - John Watkinson

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com- useful and
interesting audio stuff

This becomes crazy. My previous 2 attempts to send an answer failed.

Ok, to qote OP: "I'd like to
record and playback at least one stereo-pair wav 44.1 /16 bit digital
audio signal for editing them with some digital-audio software.
What kind of tools or converter I should buy to build an S/P-DIF or
AES-EBU digital I/O connectors to match them straigh to USB 2.0
channel? "

Exactly, of mentioned, what BCA2000 can not do, and cheaper than
competition?