Scott Dorsey

Ty Ford wrote:

My problem with it professionally is that they seem bent on making the case
for their mics being the equivalent of Schoeps. When I reported back here
about the hyper Taylor sent me, they chose to make this response.

But that's what marketing is all about. Mercedes made it a lot easier for
Volkswagen to sell German cars.

I am concerned that RAPpers with less experience might buy into their claims.

I'm sure many of them will, but maybe it will teach them to actually listen
to gear and do real comparisons themselves rather than believing anyone else.
Don't believe the marketing glossies. Don't believe reviewers. Listen to
the stuff. If more people actually listened to products we wouldn't have
the screwed-up situation we've got now.