Fella

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

If that puts a bug up your ass,...

Stop trying to act like some italian mafioso prick and answer this
question: When subjected to an ABX, would the krell sound identical with
a qsc?

And

Is that enough for you?

Why not?

The ABX premise (The whole enchillada) makes them sound the same.

Oh dear, I do believe that you're turning a particularly bilious shade
of green....................... :-)

How can you even dare to imagine that I might be envious of your system
when I have sonus fabers for speakers, for instance, instead of those
barn doors of yours.

Do as u preach pinkerton. Sell your krell amp to some "gullible
audiophile". Buy a qsc amp to drive those barn door speakers of yours.
They all ound the saaamee. Sell those silver clad exotic "interconnects"
and use those stock grade rca's you surely have lying around.

The homebrew interconnects are required because the 'preamp' is all
XLR, due to the fact that RCA connectors suck harder than a
hundred-dollar hooker.

Prove it! All connections sound the same! Connection is connection!

The Krell is useful as a reference, because if
I sold it, then brain-dead clowns

Watch yer language..

like you would say that I only say
the things I do because I've never heard a decent amp.

No one would say that. Any high-end boutique is chock full of decent
amps. Just go in and listen!

Besides, I like
the brutal *look* of that big mother****er! :-)

Mafioso wanna be geekish low-income nerd. Ok, nice.

Now stop being a creepy mafioso wanna be corksucker and sell that
expensive krell of yours. When arny outlaws all high-end you are going
to have to give it up anyway. PS: with the money you will get you can
permission from the misuss and buy that tonearm whatever you are craving
after.