Arny Krueger

"Fella" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

Don't you know that Arnold claims that $200 commercial

amps
from companies like Behringer don't have any problems
delivering massive amounts of power to almost any load?

Note that Weil again demonstrates his willful ignorance of
the facts by vastly (20%) understating the street prices of
Behringer power amps.

Or QSC amps for that matter..

Please compare the specs posted at

http://www.balanced.com/products/amp/Vk-300x/ (300 wpc @

4
ohms)

http://www.behringerdownload.de/EP15...PECS_Rev_A.pdf

(450 wpc @ 4 ohms, 700wpc @ 2 ohms)

I am talking about pinkerton changing his hig-end exoctic
krell amp with a qsc you dumdum borg.

Fella Sue me for addressing the text you posted. Some of it
came from someone else, but that doesn't mean that it isn't
there, now does it?

Fella you complain about people using fancy editing and
debating trade tricks, and then you turn around and do the
very same thing. I had to restore a bunch of text you
deleted from the post you made that I was responding to. You
obviously deleted it to justify your "dumdum borg" whine.

What's with comparing
some behringer specs and bat? You *are* losing it.

Just because you deleted the comment about Behringer doesn't
mean that it wasn't in the post I responded to. It was in
your post. Don't you read the text you post?

In fact the ABX comparator uses some of the finest 5-way
binding posts that were available at the time.

Why does it use such posts?

To give people a free choice of speaker cable.

There is no need. They all sound the same, right?

Here's a news flash that you obviously need Fella: Speaker
cables come in different lengths and its often good to use
the shorter cable to gets the job done.

At this point true to his Middius affiliation, Fella
launches into a overheated libelous tirade

What in the f.ck's name are you talking about?

Good question Fella, given that you hide behind an anonymous
alias! Now that's a nice little Middius sockpuppet!

Obviously Fella, Middius is training you well. You're
getting really good at that hypocrisy thing.