Eddie Runner

Default Installers are you and I

Masterson wrote:

John...I agree with you, that I agree with Ed. I think there are plenty of
good installers in my area. People who take the time to understand a
problem
and give it a long term solution. There are so many things about working on
cars that people just don't understand. It's not easy.

Plus, as an installer, there are some customers I have, that I would spend
litterally HOURS with them in thier cars helping them decide what to buy
or how the install will be, or helping them adjust things after the install...

AND, on the other hand there are cartain customers that I would just
as soon show the door and I dont even want to touch thier job!!
(MARK MIGHT FIT IN THIS CATEGORY im not sure but
it would explain some things)