Eddie Runner

Default I know how installers work

yep.
as an installer the more expereince you get the more things you learn
there becomes ways of doing things that you just cant explain to an
outsider...

Folks like Mark (KNOW IT ALLS) come along all the time and try
to instruct us how to do our jobs.. some times its a little irritating...
Many installers dont handle it well.

In my case, I dont mind the customer watching if he thinks he
is a know it all, sometimes its easier to let him watch me work and
ask questions or offer suggestions as the job progresses.. This way
the customer will know why the job has to be done a certain way.

In most installations there is no RIGHT or WRONG that an outsider
like Mark can judge from his seat in front of his computer...

The RIGHT OR WRONG is between the installer and the customer!!
Only the customer can be the judge.... In this case the customer didnt
appear to be happy, but it did appear the installers did know what they
were doing... It also appeared the installers and customer did communicate
fairly well... SO, I dont think either way anyone but the customer and
the installers involved really know the whole story....

Thats why I didnt ADVISE the customer to do anything...
I simply told him what his problem was... With my info the customer
could take the car anywhere, even back to the original installers if
he wished and they could probably take my info and fix the problem..

MARK, and many others gave ADVICE to DEMAND ACTION!!
And even stomp the installers ass if he \does not comply!!
ha ha ha

I would just hate to see someone raggin on an installer, (or anyone else)
because some KNOW IT ALL on the internet told him to....ha ha
specially when the KNOW IT ALL doesnt really know much about the
subject at hand...

Eddie Runner

mayhemkrew wrote:

I agree Eddie. I know why I do some of my things, but outsiders will have
no ideas why I do it or why I don't do it all the time.

"Eddie Runner" wrote in message
I have seen the good and the bad... I know what they are
thinking!! I know why they take shortcuts and why they do good work!

I really dont think you have a clue... ;-)