Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Windows alternative for Apple MainStage?

hank alrich wrote:

Looks to me kind of like a preconfigured Logic Environment intended to
facilitate using Logic Studio for live performance.

My gawd! Are people STILL trying to use sequencers live on stage when there
are perfectly good media players to provide backing tracks? And
perfectly good
musical instruments that they can play with their own hands and feet?

While I'm always in favor of easy-to-use on-screen controls (which it seems
this program offers) it looks like too much stuff for most people.

me he
)