Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default DAW utilizing multi core?

"Jeff Henig" wrote in message
Having chops doesn't guarantee having a soul that can touch a heart. It's
something I've long wished some of my more talented and gifted friends
would learn.

What's the point of all of that talent if you can't connect with your
audience and make them fellow participants?

True, but totally ignores the rapidly changing or fickle nature of public
admiration. An artist doesn't suddenly have " a soul that can touch a heart"
one minute, and lose it the next, and yet they often go from millions of
fans, to nothing, and sometimes back again. That's the nature of show biz in
general. When you're hot you're hot, and when you're not you're not! :-)

Trevor.