Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Sonnova Sonnova is offline

Default Best mp3 player sound with Grados

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:40:48 -0800, Rich wrote
(in article ):

Hello. I know very little about these players, I don't want to buy,
sell, audition a box full of them. I would like to ask (since this
group most likely knows this) which player (I don't care about video)
has the best quality sound and can it drive Grado's, say 80s without
an additional amp?
Thanks very much for your help here.

You mean the Grado SR-80 headphones? Grado phones are pretty inefficient
IIRC, but I also believe that Grado sells an iPod specific set of phones that
I KNOW will work with any iPod or Zune.