Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] pallison49@gmail.com is offline

Default Listed Specifications for Guitar Speaker Frequency Range

Trevor is a Scumabg wrote:

I'd have to say that while Phil is very often a source of very good
information on this newsgroup, the above post very definitely looks like an
"ad hominem" attack.

You are kidding right? He has been doing FAR worse for a couple of
decades.

** Massive lie and another "ad hominem".

Most smart people have him kill-filed long ago.

** No - only a few really dumb ones have.

Kill-filing the best informed poster on a NG is counter productive.

Any rare
snippets of information buried in his vitriol is just not worth the
angst.

** They are not rare and my criticisms are always thoroughly justified.

He does have to be a little more careful about threatening to
kill people now that we have internet laws against it at least!

** Now that last one I REALLY object to !!!!

That has NEVER happened and I challenge Trevor to post proof.

OTOH threats of violence including death threats have been posted against me, one from that geriatric lunatic Patrick Turner from Canberra.

The NG "alt.audio.pro.live-sound" collapsed following a death threat made by poster Robert Teague - I reported it to his ISP and the whole place fell silent a day or two later.

My best guess is that Teague had a visit from the US police and lost his hand gun licence as a consequence. He and all his psycho pals went elsewhere, thank god.

FYI

Trevor is an incredibly annoying, autistic ****wit of the worst kind.

As you can all see from his recent posts.

..... Phil