George M. Middius

Default Krooger's Dementia

Marc Phillips said to ****-for-Brains:

Personally, I don't care if and how much you tip. YOU DON'T LEAVE POSITIVE
FEEDBACK ON E-BAY AFTER THEY"VE DONE THE SAME FOR YOU. What an ill-mannered
yokel you are. What scum.

I just had an insight. Krooger whined about some transactions being
less than perfect but not bad enough to complain about. Since he was
afraid to specify what, exactly, rankled him enough to withhold
feedback, I'm guessing it was the lack of kiddie porn along with
whatever the Beast had putatively bid on. There's probably some code
word in certain auctions that leads Turdy to believe he's found
another one of his ilk. But because he's so ****ed in the head, his
expectation of that "special bonus" with the equalizer or memory
strip is never realized. So he's disappointed, and that's why he
whines and doesn't leave feedback.

How 'bout that, Arnii -- I figured it out. Want to admit the truth?
Also, tell us if you've ever received a single video or photograph
along with the junk you bought.