SSJVCmag wrote:
On 9/22/05 11:49 AM, in article ,
"Ruud Broens" wrote:

: On 9/21/05 10:45 PM, in article jVoYe.120966$Ep.54098@lakeread02, "ScottW"
: wrote: (while adding crossposts to unassociated

NG's)

: Message to RAP... this idiot is going out of his way to **** off

everyone
on
: RAO. Suggest you heel your dog before both groups go to hell.
:
: ScottW
:
: Scott, get this:
: First, I'm not RAP's 'dog' (or any other functionary) any more than a cow's
: tail is a 5th leg. You're barking up the wrong tree. My posts are on RAO.

now, let's see: .... googling SSJVCmag + crosspost:

cakewalk.audio
rec.audio.tech
rec.audio.pro
alt.locksmithing
alt.audio.pro.live-sound
comp.os.linux.advocacy
alt.os.linux
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser
alt.politics.usa.misc

etc.etc.etc.boring.ssJvcflea seems more appropriateto launch the bulk of your
'work' in, eh

::::: Get over it and keep it in your own head.
::::: Please.
: Thanks

Wow, the trouble some folks go to.

Posts are not really the same as CROSS posts, couple that with the
interesting fact that SOMEBODY here has been reposting my single posts here
in RAO all OVER the place under a different real address with my front end
identifier on it... Talk to them.

Been YEARS since I asked anything about cakewalk for a friend...

Don;t remember ever having anything to ask in MPWIIB as I don;t use anything
that has to do with it...

I don;t do Linux either so except for a response to a thread where a bunch
of linux folks were dumoping into a whole slew of other NG's for no reason
and I responded to THAT... And there wouldn't be a whole lot of traffic
compared to what goes down here.

Politics is interesting, I keep politics lo on the radar and dtry top keep
it in email or lists, m,ost folks just want to launch sacred cows at each
other anyway, don;t have the time for that sort of silliness.

Others are mostly Q&A on topic in the associated groups.

Sheeshe...
.