Posted to rec.audio.pro
R. L. Drake R. L. Drake is offline

Default Audio filtering (was: Best equipment for stealth recording of voice (not music))

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 17:32:52 +0200, Boris Lau wrote:

I'm not him, but you could try for example Audacity:
http://audacity.sourceforge.net

It's a free program for editing audio files, in the effect menu you find
an equalizer function. Of course you have to get your recording into
your computer first. But if you use of those little digital recorders,
it might have USB so you can simply transfer the file.

Good afternoon, Boris.

Yes, my recorder has a USB port and I can easily download audio into the
computer as WAV files.

Thanks to you and everyone who suggested Audacity. I'll give it a try.