Posted to rec.audio.tech
Barry Mann

Default 100W amp OEM

In . com, on 05/31/06
at 12:04 PM, "windcrest" said:

Dirk Bruere wrote:
Looking for a high efficiency 2 channel power amp.
Ideally using a switching PSU for minimum size.
For use in an active speaker system.
Anyone know of a manufacturer?

Dirk

I'll be following this post too, I'd like to find a supplier of small,
lightweight, class D power amp modules and have had little luck with
Google. For a keyboard amp/mixer head I'm designing.

If you are a manufactuter see: http://www.tripath.com/

These are not finished modules in the sense that you would bolt them
into a speaker cabinet, but they are great for design-in.

spam:
wordgame:123(abc):14 9 20 5 2 9 18 4 at 22 15 9 3 5 14 5 20 dot 3 15
13 (Barry Mann)