Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Always wanted to try a Mac.

On 1/05/2019 2:47 AM, Ty Ford wrote:
On Monday, April 29, 2019 at 8:53:49 AM UTC-4, Scott Dorsey wrote:
James Price wrote:
I like the Mac, though I do wonder how long Apple can maintain their legacy of innovation in light of Steve Jobs's death.

I wish they would just stop it with the innovation!
I am trying to get work done!
I want a system that is stable.

Scott, I thought you were a PC guy!

Ty

As long as everything works smoothly in an audio context, I find it hard
to get a stiffy over operating systems.

What it should be all about is the recording application of choice.
Related to that is the range of choices available if one is locked into
a particular platform.

I developed my choice in a period where Apple and their 'favourites' was
somewhat less than democratic wrt DAW software.

geoff.