The Ghost

Bob Cain wrote in
:

I answered you as to precisely what my symbols mean and how
to get from that relationship to a closed form solution for
two sinusoids.

You answered NOTHING. I asked you to define what you meant by flow
felocity and all you did was to restate your equation for so-called flow
velocity, Vf(t), which you seem to have pulled out of thin air. Where did
you get that equation? Did you derive it or did you make it up? If you
derived it, show the derivation. In other places you equate your so-called
flow velocity to pressure. Which is it. Pressure is force per unit area.
Velocity is distance per unit time. They are not the same. Your
terminology is not only unconventional, it is nonsensical.

Rather than attempting an expansion of that to yield an
approximation for the distortion products, I simply generate
a band limited signal from that two sinusoid solution and
use a combination of Matlab and tools designed for audio
signal manipulation to measure what's in that signal in both
the frequency and time domain. I am interested in
quantitative answers to the question rather than in
demonstrating mathematical prowess.
Bob

Great! We now know that the distortion numbers that you gave resulted from
both an undefined analysis as well as an undefined simulation. No doubt
you have a reason for keeping it all a secret? Perhaps that's because you
are just pretending to have an analysis and simulation, and that the
distortion numbers that you are providing are really from Art Ludwig's
analysis and the MatLab program that he sent to you. If not, I suggest
that you post your analysis and that you offer to provide your simulation
to anyone interested, as Art has done.

You have recently called me a fraud. Perhaps it is you who is the real
fraud? If not, prove it.