Posted to rec.audio.pro
Orlando Enrique Fiol Orlando Enrique Fiol is offline

Default Adversity inspires genius ?

In article , pallison49
@gmail.com writes:

lack of live venue availability has boosted home recording activity this year.
While not exactly "Live to U-tube", this effort is on another level from most.
Watch the finished product first:
Then hear the tech details from the bass player.

Nothing was simple about how they did it.
The song is "Roundabout" by Yes, so they picked a real easy one - right ?

You guys tore it up in the best way! I'm in love with your chick singer. As a
keyboardist, I know how hard those Wakeman figures are to play up to speed. So,
your keyboardist has got it going on too.