Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Adversity inspires genius ?

On 29/10/2020 6:16 am, Roy W. Rising wrote:
On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 4:07:56 AM UTC-7, wrote:
geoff is just another VILE troll wrote:

=====================================

** Found another Yes cover from 6 years ago:
"Owner of a Lonely Heart".

Same geeky gang, this time all squeezed into some
basement with no "social distancing" in sight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmwxsG9r_v8

Much intrigued by the gal singer (Ann Marie) perched precariously on top of a small instrument amp, legs crossed and reading the lyrics from her smart phone - while totally nailing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_7tBdAWZoU

** Same vid I posted at the top of this thread.

Try paying attention sometime.

Oh yes, you are correct - it was over a month ago and long gone off my
threads.

** So your ****ed-up newsreader has an even shorter attention
span then you ?

Birds of a feather..... ??
Try stop being unpleasant sometime.

** ROTFLMAO - talk about "pot and kettle" !!

FYI you vile NZ prick:

No matter *how positive and constructive* a poster IS .... there is always some half baked, ****ing **** like you ready to **** on them.

In your case, an inevitable result of the *massive* inferiority complex that every stinking New Zealand retard contracts from birth.

Imagine - an entire nation of tenth wit *failed pommies* scared ****less in case native Maories & immigrant Pacific Islanders take political control soon.

Take your meds.

** How ****ing ironic.

Plus damn funny.

.... Phil

Phil - I've enjoyed the conversation in this thread, up to the place where your "nice" filter failed and the auto-correct was turned off. Maybe the thread has been hacked by someone using your ID?

~ Roy W. Rising "If you notice the *sound*, it's wrong."

Don't worry about him. Once he's back on his bipolar meds he'll be better.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~rutlidge/alanindex.html

geoff