Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

Default Non-LP analogue

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Thanks for your highly valued opinion. I would suggest
that you attend a few dozen orchestral concerts, sit in a
good seat in a good hall, then either come over or let's
meet up at some site that has a good CD and LP set up and
we'll listen together and compare notes.

I get it - technical evaluation by means of dueling poetry?

LOL!

Did I mention anything about a "technical evaluation"?

Given the miniscule sales of LPs and LP playback equipment, its probable
that somewhere between 90 and 99% of all attendees at any orchestral
concert, including the musicians concertmaster and conductor, listen to
digital sources almost all of the time.

No doubt.