Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

wrote:
Where did you extrapolated all that nonsense from?
I said I received standard auto-response saying send the unit to service center.
And if you know of any better unit that suits my needs, name it. Don't just blabber off your mouth.

The user forum thread you linked to up there ^^ (The one you claim they
closed) contains a very positive response from a Behringer employee
asking you to send the units back to them for further investigation and
as part of their quality control program. This was not a "auto
response", but a reasoned, reasonable request from a concerned person at
the company. When you refused their assistance, *that's* when they
closed the discussion.

Mr. Larsen is correct in one thing though. If you consider an item of
gear to be mission critical, then you carry *at least* one spare. If you
can't afford to do it right, then don't do it.

In the meantime, work out your requirements, post a message detailing
them here either in this thread or as a new one, and if you haven't
annoyed too many people here, you may well get a recommendation based on
personal experience. Of course, the chances are you won't like it,
because it will involve truly professional gear with a price to match,
but if you can't afford to do it right (a) don't bother, or (b) increase
your rates until you *can* afford to do it right, bearing in mind that
quality gear will last longer, so may well cost you less *per gig* than
the cheap, unreliable stuff, even ignoring the costs of cancelled gigs.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.