Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

BaBoon howled:

No, they told me.

Sorry, reeking hypocrite, but that's a brazen lie.

Prove it.

I just did.

"How would I know what behavior therapists think of anything?" you state.
Having interacted with them, you had to have asked them what they thought of
Arny's or Scott's or my "posting behavior" and if they responded to you,
then you would *know* what they were thinking unless you're too dense to
realize that their response was predicated on what they *thought* before
formulating a response.

You're assuming that I asked a certain question. I didn't ask that particular
question. Unless you were there (and you weren't), this is another fantasy
construct of yours.

Sorry, monkeyboy, but you can't weasel your way out of this one.

Furthermore, they supposedly saw "no problem" with your posting behavior
without you having asked them about that specifically beforehand? Yeah,
right! So, your above statement "No, they told me," is a brazen lie as is
the initial statement of "How would I know what behavior therapists think of
anything?"

You make absolutely no sense here. Your entire argument is based upon what you
think we said to one another. That's impossible, of course, so it becomes
obvious that you lied. Again.

Sorry, monkeyboy, but you can't weasel your way out of this one.

Logic isn't your strong suit, is it?

Yes, it is.

Fraid not, old bean.

Fraid so, autistic boy. Your intellectual inferiority is alwys proven by your
inability to emply [sic] given facts to support your case.

What a maroon. :-)