Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

On Apr 11, 7:33�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
�Buffoon bumbled:

No, I wasn't arguing with myself. This is a tired old debating trade trick
of yours. You always pull this out when you have nothing left to say and
your back is against the wall.

That's a novelty: blaming me for your inability to recognize what you'd
previously written and then proceeding to strenuously argue against that very
statement you previously had made.
Like I said, just ask someone you trust to examine the thread and support your
points. Once you've done that, then you might have a point.

Non-responsiveness confirms it. You were arguing with yourself and you know it,
but just can't bring yourself to admitting the obvious.

I could give a **** whether I was responding to myself or not. No one
gives a ****. Only you, an autistic person on the Internet, a loser in
real life, cares.

It's not a valid argument. It's dumb. It's weird. It's not an argument
a sane person would make.

It's not something a normal person would do or think.
If you mean arguing with yourself, then yes, I agree, that's not
something a normal person would do, but an unhinged lunatic on the other
hand...
Blah blah blah, debating trade trick, blah blah blah.
Yep, the bumbler is definitely starting to crack under pressure.

Why do you think I'm beginning to crack? Am I starting to accuse you of
arguing with yourself?

"Blah blah blah, debating trade trick, blah blah blah."

That's funny...I was thinking "Blah blah blah, you're responding to
yourself, blah blah blah."

ROTFLMAO!

Indeed.

Non-response noted.

Never has PLF's autism been so obvious. It also shows how desperate he's
become...he's clinging to his last feeble arguments, and they're
slipping away.
Reaching ever deeper into that stale bag of debating trade tricks is far
more indicative of your increasing desperation.
"Desperation"? Haven't you complained when I've used that word to describe
you, reeking hypocrite?
Desperation intensifies as that stale bag of debating trade tricks fails to
deliver the goods.

Wow, an obfuscation. I guess you're about ready to take one of your "breaks,"
eh? That's always your final move.

Is that what you're desperately hoping will happen? Don't bet your treehouse on
it, monkeyboy.

I'm not "desperately" hoping anything will happen. You're here to
amuse me. And you're doing a fine job, I might add.