Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

Buffoon bumbled:

You were caught out arguing with yourself again which is completely
different than responding to your own post.

No, I wasn't arguing with myself. This is a tired old debating trade trick of
yours. You always pull this out when you have nothing left to say and your
back is against the wall.

That's a novelty: blaming me for your inability to recognize what you'd
previously written and then proceeding to strenuously argue against that very
statement you previously had made.

It's not something a normal person would do or think.

If you mean arguing with yourself, then yes, I agree, that's not something a
normal person would do, but an unhinged lunatic on the other hand...

Blah blah blah, debating trade trick, blah blah blah.

Yep, the bumbler is definitely starting to crack under pressure.

Never has PLF's autism been so obvious. It also shows how desperate he's
become...he's clinging to his last feeble arguments, and they're slipping
away.

Reaching ever deeper into that stale bag of debating trade tricks is far
more
indicative of your increasing desperation.

"Desperation"? Haven't you complained when I've used that word to describe
you, reeking hypocrite?

Desperation intensifies as that stale bag of debating trade tricks fails to
deliver the goods.