Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

BaBoon howled:

First this:

How would I know what behavior therapists think of anything?

Immediately followed by this:

So far the behavior therapists see no problem with my posting
behaviors.

And there you have it, Loony Tune Buffoon talking out of both sides of his
personality disorder.

Um, wrong again. Again your ASD has limited your ability to understand
written
communication.
In the first statement, I say that I cannot tell what other human beings
are
thinking. That's a perfectly legitimate and correct statement.
In the second statement, I say that the behavior therapists have no problem
with my posting behaviors because they have told me so. Again, it's a
perfectly legitimate statement that does not counter the first.

Did you ask them what they *thought* of your *posting behavior*?

No, they told me.

Sorry, reeking hypocrite, but that's a brazen lie.

"How would I know what behavior therapists think of anything?" you state. Having
interacted with them, you had to have asked them what they thought of Arny's or
Scott's or my "posting behavior" and if they responded to you, then you would
*know* what they were thinking unless you're too dense to realize that their
response was predicated on what they *thought* before formulating a response.
Furthermore, they supposedly saw "no problem" with your posting behavior without
you having asked them about that specifically beforehand? Yeah, right! So, your
above statement "No, they told me," is a brazen lie as is the initial statement
of "How would I know what behavior therapists think of anything?"

The second statement invalidates the first.

No, it doesn't.

Yes, it does.

Logic isn't your strong suit, is it?

Yes, it is.