Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

Buffoon bumbled:

What, after snipping my point? What a cowardly move.

Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?")

No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George? Anyone
else here who actually discusses audio?

That was you making that statement, bumbler, that I'm quoting.

You're an idiot. You made the point that I was here to attack others. I
replied with the above quote. Therefore it is an appropriate response.

No, imbecile, you made the statement "Really? You don't exist here solely to
attack others?" that I'm quoting you as having made. Go back and reread your own
post (a few posts prior back) if you must to see that you in fact did make that
statement. Your response of "No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn?
Clyde? George?" is in response to the question that you yourself posed of
"Really? You don't exist here solely to attack others?"

YOU ARE ARGUING WITH YOURSELF. And yet you're still seemingly to idiotic to
realize it. Even now or so it would appear.

Are you arguing with yourself again, lunatic?

No. You do have an obsession with accusing others of arguing with themselves.

I've just proven it that you are in fact arguing with yourself. Absolutely no
doubt about it to anyone other than you, perhaps.

This extremely weak argument always seems to appear whenever you have your
back to the wall.

We've been down this road before in the past, where I've nailed you arguing with
yourself. And you denied it, obfuscated it, danced around it, but with the
relentless pressure hammering away at you, you finally cracked and admitted
that, yes, you were arguing with yourself, and then immediately tried to
rationalize it away as something others have done, so no big deal, etc and then
later on you're back denying all over again that you argued with yourself.

Look at this entire thread objectively (a tall order, since your ASD prevents
you from doing so),

OSAF which a failed amateur like you is unqualified to make.

and you'll see point after point where you've lost, deflected or merely given
up without a response.

Those bleatings of premature victory are your delusions getting the better of
you.

But here you are trying to claim victory because you think I'm responding to
myself.

You're arguing with yourself, not merely responding to yourself.

Responding more than once to a post is fine if you're addressing another point
that was missed the first time. No one in their right mind would think
otherwise.

I agree there, which is why I followed up on my post with Boy George refereeing
the Marcy and Jilly catfight. But then one of you two bozos tried to give me
grief for responding to one of my own posts, so I decided to return the favor
when you responded to your own posts on multiple occasions. And then you started
getting bent all out of shape over it, which is par for the course for a reeking
hypocrite.

Like ... SCORE! BIG-TIME SCORE!!! CHA-CHINGH-CHINGH-CHINGHH!!!

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Talk about going berserk! LoL!

That's precisely what you did. You've always had an easy time of it with Arny,
Bobo, Scott and others, but not with me, for more often than not, I get the
better of you and that just drives your solipsistic self ballistic. It was my
"Here's the *real* checkmate move:" that sent you off into a red-misted frenzy
resulting in the horrendous blunder of arguing with yourself wherein you didn't
even recognize something you yourself had written shortly beforehand and your
arrogant hubristic derangement erupted with you arguing with yourself.

Sorry, pal...you lose. Again.

No, chumley. You did. Again.