Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

The vines grow ever more slippery for monkeyboy swinging through trees:

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon.
;-)

And Boy George, incapacitated with another debilititating homo disease,
isn't
around to referee this impending melee.

Wow...he responded to himself. CHA-CHING!!! SCORE!!!

But I didn't argue with myself like you did.

So, sorry but no score, no cha-ching and no banana for you on this one.

I'm wondering if he has the intestinal fortitude to show up for another night
of abuse.

And pass up the chance to make a monkey out of you all over again.

I think he's crying like a little girl.

More debating trade tricks on your part by trying to pre-empt something I've
specifically said about you many times in the past (namely, sock a schoolyard
bully like you in the nose and you go running crying like a little schoolgirl)
while the only thing you can do is use the same old tired debating trade jargon
you've used against Arny, Scott, Bobo, Bret and practically every other
antagonist.

But your description is more eloquent. And your skin, by the way, is lovely
and glowing tonight.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," gushed Marcy Phillips.