Posted to rec.audio.tech
Kevin McMurtrie Kevin McMurtrie is offline

Default Tripath?

In article ,
(Martin Schöön) wrote:

Anyone here with firsthand experience of amplifiers
based on Tripath's ICs?

For example:
http://www.41hz.com/

I haven't used them personally but I read their sample schematics and
docs. They're not audiophile but they're nothing to worry about for the
MP3 generation. Their primary feature is enabling ultra-compact
amplifiers with low complexity and cost.

The corporate web site appears to have been abandoned in late 2006.
Most of the products that have documentation are marked as obsolete.
The last PR entries are about lawsuit settlements.

--
I don't read Google's spam. Reply with another service.