On Wed, 25 May 2005 04:20:45 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"Mike Breeze" wrote in message
news
The Audiogon Bluebook does not list the C46. They list the C40 with a

value
of $200.00 and a C54 with a value of $300.00. Hopefully, that will give

you
some ideas.

"renee" wrote in message
ups.com...
I didn't list $65.00 ...and the only reason I put my phone number on
this listing...was because I'm a mother of 2 infants...thus sitting
infront of the computer...all day is not an option...WHY DON"T YOU CALL
MEand find out for your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renee has been slimed by the infamous wacko Brian L. McCarty.

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is actually Brian L. McCarty, a pest on
rec.audio.marketplace, where he accuses innocent sellers of various
misdeeds.

McCarty is the owner of websites http://www.coralseastudios.com, and
http://www.worldjazz.com, both of which have used fraudulent advertising in
attempts to attract investors. Both have been unsuccessful.

McCarty is an American expatriate, originally from the Chicago area,
currently living in Cairns Australia, where he manages the Baskin-Robbins
ice cream franchise located at Shop G6, 59 The Esplanade
Cairns QLD 4870
McCarty lives in the Coral Sands apartment complex at 65 Vasey Esplanade,
Trinity beach, a bit north of metropolitan Cairns.

Baskin-Robbins Australia may be contacted at
.

Renee is lucky to have Robert as her Captain Save-A-Ho.