Ruud Broens

"Fabio Berutti" wrote in message
news : Hmmm... I suppose that my testing line-up will be the following:
:
: - Chet Baker, "Broken Wings" on 180 grams vinyl
: - Thorens TD126 MkIII
: - Shure V15-VI
: - homebrew tube preamp (EF86+ECC88)
: - homebrew line amp (ECC81)
: - homebrew power amp (EC86/2A3)
: - mother-supplied microphones on the sides of my head
: - inboard analog signal processor (sometimes called brain)
: - 15yrs Barbancourt rum
: - Swiss bitter chocolate
: - European common cat if available (purring is a benchmark for 50Hz noise.
: American cats are surely tuned to 60)
: - 5kg hammer to smash the phone in case of incoming calls
:
: Definitely not scientific, but more fun.
:
: Anyway, I suppose that I'll do something, someday, with my PC sound card and
: a mike. The answers I got were quite helpful, thanks to all.
:
: Ciao
:
: Fabio

Heh. Did you read about Sander's '0 feedback' - aware cat , on RAO ? ;-)
Rudy: