Arny Krueger

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" said:

This is an example of how Sander in a very Middius-like way,
trashes a technical thread.

Mirror mirror on the wall..............

Sander emulates the typical Middius approach to taking
responsponsibility for his actions. "Arny made me do it".

Yawn.

You see Arn, you don't read all that well.

That would be another one of Middius' little lies.

Reading between lines is a skill not present in any person, though.

Sander, if you think that everything can be taken at face value, well that's
a bit of a joke!

Maybe I should have been more aware of that.

So, how much private email has Middius sent you, Sander? How many phone
calls?