Kurt Albershardt

Logan Shaw wrote:

George wrote:

Respectfully I disagre what we(in the geocentric USA view) need is a
president that actually gets elected

The last election was so close it went beyond the resolution of the
voting system. The system was not equipped to capture the information,
so the results were, in a sense, random garbage. This is just the
same sort of thing that would happen if you tried to capture a short
25 kHz sine wave with a 44.1 kHz sampler, or if you tried to measure
the width of a human hair with one of those wooden rulers many of us
used in grade school.

The point is, if Gore had been chosen to take office, it would hardly
have been totally legitimate either. Given the way the election went,
*neither* of them could have been described as "actually elected",
at least not 100%.

That's all well and good as long as you continue to ignore the *thousands* of voters purged from the Florada rolls due to nonexistant felony convictions, said purging having been conducted by a Texas company with unsettling ties to the Bush family.