Arny Krueger

"George" wrote in message

I guess you don't understand that when the problem goes away so do the
posts about it make all the other newsgroups you want, people will still

post ot here

George, I guess you don't understand that there are more than 20,000 other
Usenet groups for you to bash people for their politics and religion in.
over 750 of them have politics in their name, and another 750 or so have
religion in thier names. I can only presume you don't post your political
opinions in groups with relevant names, because the people there are so on
top of things political that they would show you up too badly.