Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anything you think was consistently done better in the past inthe pro/commercial recording world than how it's done today?

On 26/08/2020 16:08, John Williamson wrote:
On 26/08/2020 14:50, Ty Ford wrote:

There was a magic involved in designing and build recording studios.
People today don't always realize how great some of the old big rooms
were. I feel lucky to have been in some of them. Just standing there
and listening to the room.......Wow!

Grin I am close to getting a lovely sounding room. 69 feet by 35 feet
by 30 feet or so tall at the top of the vaulted ceiling.

This one:-

www.oysterbroadcast.co.uk/Click_2.html

it is in he-

https://goo.gl/maps/PdBNqjaLT7hyRx3d8