Posted to rec.audio.tech
~misfit~[_3_] ~misfit~[_3_] is offline

Default NAD 7080 Receiver

Once upon a time on usenet Trevor wrote:
On 31/05/2017 2:25 PM, ~misfit~ wrote:
Once upon a time on usenet Julian Macassey wrote:
On Tue, 30 May 2017 06:04:33 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
On Monday, 28 May 2001 01:49:21 UTC+1, Gary Wolanski wrote:
Hello
Can anyone give me some info on an NAD 7080 receiver, I picked it
up at a garage sale the other day, (well just barely a lot of
transformer there) and plan to drive my two 15" subs. It works
fine after some fixing but I would like to know the wattage
output of each channel I am guessing at 100 +, does anyone have a
spec. sheet?.

A great piece of kit Gary, Motorola output transistors and a hearty
good transformer ensures that this tuner amp gives sonically a
great performance even by some of today's amps. A well made and
thin on the ground now NAD Classic.

Poor Gary has waited sixteen years for an answer and yet his main
question has not been answered.

It's getting to the stage where more than 50% of posts are being
made by 'necromancers'. Sad. :-/

We don't know the OP's are now dead surely? :-)

LOL. I was reffering to dead threads or posts, not authors.

More likely it's just that GG users are brain dead.

Well there is that.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."