Posted to rec.audio.pro
James Perrett[_4_] James Perrett[_4_] is offline

Default AKG Solidtube - Repair Advice

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:54:10 +0100, wrote:

Would any of you be able to point me to the right resources either to
help in me fixing it myself, or more preferably point me towards a good
repair company with quick turnaround in the South East (UK).

Hopefully the answers you've already received will have fixed it but if
you need to find a repairer then lots of people recommend Ashley Styles
for mic repairs in the UK. I also know of another person who might be able
to help but he's not a full time mic repairer and I'm not sure how busy he
is at the moment so email me if you want me to find out if he can help.

Cheers,

James.
--
JRP Music - http://www.jrpmusic.co.uk