Doughboy

Default Tonearm Mass and Suitable Cart - was Choosing Hi-Fi Cart/Stylus

I've found out that my Gemini PT-2000 has a tonearm mass of 9g, which
is lower than the Technic SL1200's 12g.

Does this qualify it as a high mass tonearm, therefore making carts
such as the Ortofon 510 or 520, with their high dynamic compliance of
25 µm/mN, or the OM 5E (20 µm/mN), unsuitable for use with this
tonearm? (in which case, can I assume I'd be better of with something
like the Ortofon OM DJ E considering it's lower dynamic compliance
9µm/mN, not to mention it's better trackability)

Doughboy