ScottW

Default A Comparison

Arny Krueger wrote:
"dizzy" wrote in message

On 20 Oct 2005 15:00:13 -0700, "ScottW"
wrote:

BS... Sander's right

No, he's not.

and only cheap ass amps whose max output
voltage diminishes as a function of load need do this.

What a moron.

You forgot the bull-headed part.

Pot... kettle.... Arny... get some self awareness.

Essentially ALL audio power amps do that,
since essentially NONE of them have regulated
high-voltage rails. It's only a question of "how much"
does the output voltage droop.

Exactly.

You say Krell underrates their 8 ohm capability...

You're wrong. Have you ever seen a review of a Krell
when their power output is actually measured? Sheesh,
the ignorance!

You heard that old statement "Ignorance is Bliss"? Scotty
should be very happy!

Still no reference. Just talk.

I've been trying to educate Scotty about audio for years,

Funny... JJ taught me some things, Zelniker taught me some things,
even Atkinson taught me some things.

But you are a complete and total failure compared to these guys.
You've taught me nothing.

ScottW