ScottW

Default A Comparison

"dizzy" wrote in message
On 20 Oct 2005 15:00:13 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

BS... Sander's right

No, he's not.

and only cheap ass amps whose max output
voltage diminishes as a function of load need do this.

What a moron. Essentially ALL audio power amps do that, since
essentially NONE of them have regulated high-voltage rails. It's only
a question of "how much" does the output voltage droop.

If the output droops the amp will have more than power problems.
I think you mean DC supply droops... yet the KSA (the Krell I am
most familiar with) has plenty of current reserve to prevent this.

You say Krell underrates their 8 ohm capability...

You're wrong. Have you ever seen a review of a Krell when their power
output is actually measured? Sheesh, the ignorance!

Provide a reference Arny... I mean Dizzy.

I say QSC overrates theirs.

What an idiot like you says means nothing.

Which would you prefer.. an underrated amp or an overrated amp?

We should not be surprised you'd ask such a stupid question.

and you provide no answers... just noise.

ScottW