Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Norman M. Schwartz

Default Recommended SACDs

"Kalman Rubinson" wrote in message
On 6 Dec 2005 03:25:02 GMT, "Norman M. Schwartz"
wrote:

"Kalman Rubinson" wrote in message
On 5 Dec 2005 02:22:42 GMT, William Eckle wrote:

Seems if classical discs have mainly ambience in the rear
channels. Believe most classical listeners want it this way as they
think it most duplicates a live concert, at least this was the
consensus of the discussions back in the 70s when Quad was introduced.

Still true. ;-)

Do you mean to say that this set-up can even capture the folks sitting in
back of you kicking your seat?

If you are still fiddling with the cellophane from your gumdrop, you
deserve it.

All right, one candy wrapper, but this guy has been kicking the back of my
chair all night long. I'm going to get up, turn around, and kick him right
where it hurts (me ?), the most, right in the grille cloth.