Lbsjay

Default RTR Large Speakers with Electrostatic's

I have one pair of RTR 280 DR lowers and ESR-15 uppers. The lower speakers have
4 10" drivers and 6 tweeters in each cabinet. The upper electrostatic speakers
have 15 panels in each. Together these make a very tall setup. The lower
speakers work perfect however the wood has scratches. These scratches are
hidden when the upper speakers are placed on top. On the electrostatic
speakers, one works perfect and the other needs a transfromer replaced. I do
have one new transformer that goes with the speakers.

Pick up at my home in San Diego, CA. $500.00 complete set. I will not break up
the set.