Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Superterrorism and Shanty Towns

On Apr 23, 1:39*pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 23, 11:29*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 23, 10:45*am, Boon wrote:

On Apr 23, 12:09*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:46*pm, Bret L wrote:

On Apr 22, 11:37*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:35*pm, Bret L wrote:

((Note Whitaker points out the Nazis, far from being superbeings,
F***ed Up bigtime too. Bret.))

LOL!

What was Whitaker's first clue that the Nazis "****ed up bigtime"?

*Read it again. On second thought, your level of comprehension is
probably insufficient. So, don't bother.

LOL!

((First of all, the Nazis f***ed up bigtime because their color
schemes were all wrong. At the time, the German forests were deep
green, and the uniforms clashed in a big way. Whitaker goes on to make
some more lucid points, much in the same vein as the great Revilo P.
Oliver who once shot a steezer for sitting on the hood on his 1942 La
Salle. Boon.))

((Not all steazers are bad. I knew one once named "Mickey" who had a
love for guns -- and good guns, not cheap Saturday night specials like
most of the steazers-- who dated my sister one weekend night. I liked
him well enough, he was polite and didn't smell as bad as the rest of
the steazers did, but that's when I had to kill him. But he wasn't a
bad person as far as steazers go. Shhhh!))

((Agreed. Although I generally do not go out of my way to compliment
steezers, there was this one steezer I knew who had a sister, and she
had one of those old polyester blond wigs that made for a passable
version of MM. She used to give me BJs in exchange for soldering
lessons. By the time I blew my nut she had better point-to-point
wiring skills than any twiode ****. I think she lives in Tijuana now
and makes tube amplifiers out of old VW oil pans. Ferdinand Porsche
and Adolf Hitler would have been proud. Boon.))

((You are so dumb. Hitler preferred beam power tubes. The beam was how
he got instructions directly from God. Those poor Jews thought God was
on their side when he was actually pulling for Hotler the whole time.
The only reason Hitler didn't when was because some of his people
weren't really pure and then God didn't side with him either and just
got a feeling of ennui about the whole affair. Shhhh!))