J.Koning

wrote in message
Has anyone ever seen this topology covered in any text?
I would like to learn more about how to use it.
What are the benefits, and what's required of the transformer??
I like the idea having the transformer in a feedback loop with the 6550.
Any comments? anyone used it before?

view schematic he

http://www.nashaudio.com/Public/6550_OUT.pdf

Thanks
RonL

Menno van der Veen published an article about
several topologies and their properties some
time ago amoung which is "your" circuit.
See:
http://www.plitron.com/PDF/PB/Article/Atcl_4.pdf

Refer to circuit #7, "Super-Triode".
I'd prefer to name it "UL with CFB", but who am I?
Maybe I'd have to read the entire article to
understand the authors remark "..newly invented..".
For the moment though I'm missing the point of it.

I guess answers on your questions are covered
in the article, so I won't repeat them here.

Rgds,
Jan.