Mike Rivers

In article .com writes:

i would have to say you are thinking a bit small. to compete in the
professional world, you are not going to be able to get by with
prosumer equipment

Actually, to compete in the professional world, you're not going to be
able to get by with non-professional talent - writing, arranging,
playing, engineering, acoustical design, system engineering.

You can make very nice sounding recordings with prosumer equipment,
but you need more than equipment to make a truly professoinal
recording.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )