Posted to rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Value of KLH speakers?

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com
Not exactly a tech question, I know, but I trust I'll be
forgiven.
Saw a pair of big old floor cabinet speakers yesterday at
a place, assumed they were Wharfedales or Jensens or some
such, but they turned out to be KLH Model Twelves. Never
heard of or saw this model before.

Back in the day, I really liked how they sounded.

Does anyone know what they might be worth, assuming good
working condition? Yes, I know: they're worth what
someone'll pay for them. But I'm looking for some
real-world data here.

Check eBay and other audio autcion site closed auctions.

They look as if they might make a good set of speakers
for someone, but one would probably want to elevate them
off the floor somehow.

They were intended to be floor-standing, check the classic speaker pages

http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/l...12_ad_earlier/