Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] T_MORGAN_85@YAHOO.COM is offline

Default HOW TO WIRE CAR SUBS/AMP

Are you running the to the Subs only or to other speakers? If your doing
subs only on the amp then splitters is fine
Do you want the ability to fade from front to rear? If you want the fade
option and your hooking amp to other speakers.
The you would need and line level adapter so you can add another set of
RCA's.

If the amp is bridgable I would recommend bridging it to the subs and using
to power of the head unit to power factory location speakers

i am only going to power the 2 subs with the amp. yes it is
bridgeable, and that is how i will hook it up.
so i can split the rca outputs from my deck to get 2 pairs of inputs
for the amp? that is what i am looking to do.
thanks.