Schizoid Man

Default another set of forgeries from google groups.

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
"Schizoid Man" wrote:

A guy who used to live a couple of
houses down from my apartment building on Abbey Road used to have a
Lamborghini Diablo. His license plate was, very appropriately, UK - I FLY
LOW...

There are two brothers who became .com success stories here they
bought matching Diablo's, one opted for custom dayglo green the other
dayglo orange (match in the interiors). You can't miss them. Fantastic
cars, awful colours ;-)

Yep. In fact the whole St John's Wood/Swiss Cottage area is replete with
fantastic cars. And half the Ferraris that one sees on St John's Wood High
Street (and they are a lot of them) are driven my fellow Indian brethren.
Alas, I am not one of them! :-(