Roger W. Norman

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
news

You are stepping over a very fine line, Ty. I just got finished posting on
another thread, a political thread ( Dear Right Wingers..TAKE IT OFF
LINST NOW, GEORGE, PAUL....) to which you demanded the posts be taken
elsewhere, btw, that I agreed with your assessment that we are overstepping
the bounds of the charter, but I will not hold truck with you making such
statements as

If newsgroup bullies like George, Roger, Romeo, Don need
any more convincing, I'd welcome comments from ALL of our members to
discourage them from exercising their arrogance in this newsgroup.

So would I. You might find out something different, or you may
wholeheartedly be supported. But regardless of the possible support FOR the
threads, I'm willing to try to divert my attention to audio.

As I mentioned in a response yesterday, this arrogance and ignorance is

WHY
people flew planes into our WTC buildings.

Your opinion that I am somehow such a problem as was exhibited on 9/11 is
offensive to me personally. You don't hold that right. You imply that I've
personally been offensive to you with my arrogance and ignorance. Fine.
You can CHOOSE to ignore it. However, since you don't, I'd suggest you read
my one post on your topic police interjections within the previously listed
thread.

I am not ashamed of my concerns for this country, nor that I CHOOSE to
discuss them with a virtual roomful of my "peers" although I recognize that
I'm not worthy of being designated a peer of hardly anyone here.
Regardless, you need to get a grip but I don't appreciate that grip being
around my neck.

This time, my friend, you owe me the telephone call and the apology. Maybe
I'll answer but I most certainly will not be holding my breath.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 16:59:37 -0400, Kendall wrote
(in article ) :

"George" wrote in message
Peter Larsen wrote:

subject header says it ...

Respectfully I disagre what we(in the geocentric USA view) need is a
president that actually gets elected and uses his position for the
betterment of the USA and World alike

Respectfully, I disagree with you. The reason for this newsgroup to

exist
is to discuss audio. I don't give a **** which "wing" you identify

with,
but if you are going to discuss it, do it elswhere, where it is

encouraged.
This is an AUDIO newsgroup. When the MAJORITY of the posts don't

reflect
AUDIO, then something is wrong. Take it elsewhere. When I decide I DO

want
to discuss politics, I'll meet you there.

Kendall

Well put Kendall.
You should all be ashamed for your lack of respect to this group. You are

credit to no one and a discredit to this group.

Sincerely,

Ty Ford

-- Ty Ford's equipment reviews, audio samples, rates and other

audiocentric
stuff are at http://home.comcast.net/~tyreeford